College Scholarship in the United States
The Paul Robitschek Scholarship for study at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Please share with your Czech and Slovak students this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study for one year in the United States at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, a member of the Big Ten Conference and one of America’s premier national research universities.
Enclosed are posters that advertise this unique education abroad scholarship opportunity. Czech or Slovak students who are currently studying at your university are eligible for consideration.
The Paul Robitschek Scholarship pays for:
– Travel from the Czech Republic to the United States (Lincoln, Nebraska).
– Tuition, room and board, books and fees for one academic year.
– Return travel to the Czech Republic.
– English language fluency.
– Willingness to seek part-time on-campus employment to provide for personal needs.
– Willingness to engage in regular communication with program coordinators.
– Demonstrates academic proficiency.
– Demonstrates leadership experience.
– Enthusiasm for experiencing the American free-market economy and culture.
We ask that you post the enclosed scholarship posters in key locations at your university and in your study abroad office. The application deadline is 12:00 AM Central Standard Time, March 1, 2017. Interested students are asked to submit their questions and applications by email to email@example.com.
For further information on the Paul Robitschek Scholarship, please visit our web site at global.unl.edu/robitschek. For further information about Nebraska, please access our main page at global.unl.edu.